Home DemolitionSafe Project Delivery, Together.
Full project management
Disconnection of services
Removal of asbestos and supply of hygienist clearance certificate
Demolition of residential property
Demolition of swimming pools
Removal of trees and stumps
The Secret to a Safe Demolition
Demolition is dangerous work. The key to completing a safe demolition comes down to planning. BMI Contracting approaches each job as a unique project, protecting you and all parties involved by carefully planning the safest course of action before starting on site.
We will never sacrifice safety to underbid the competition — each project quoted by taking into consideration the safest techniques available. Our team of respectful tradesmen and operators complete each demolition with modern and well-maintained equipment.
Residential Demolition Overview
BMI Contracting provides a complete demolition service for our clients. We manage the entire process from the Council DA Application until handover, making your knock-down and rebuild project enjoyable and stress-free.
Throughout your project, you will have direct contact with a Project Manager, who will keep you informed of progress and milestones from the start until finish. All work completed by BMI Contracting is completed, at the minimum, as per SafeWork NSW regulations.
Demolition Process with BMI Contracting
This information will explain the process of removing your old home to make way for your new home.
These are the steps that we will follow to ensure that the process moves forward quickly and efficiently for yourself, BMI Contracting, and your new home builder:
- Initial inquiry: complete a simple questionnaire and return to BMI via email
- Site inspection: full on-site assessment of your property and your requirements
- Quotation: receive your formal quote within one week of the site inspection
- Quote acceptance
- Preliminaries: lodgement of your DA application (if applicable)
- Booking: programming the demolition to best suit your timeline
- Salvaging: assisting you with salvaging/selling contents (if applicable)
- Service disconnection: coordinated and completed before site establishment
- Asbestos removal: removal and tipping of asbestos before the demolition
- Asbestos clearance certificate: completed by a qualified third party hygenist
- Demolition: safe dismantling, sorting, recycling/tipping of old home.
- Finalisation: Supply client with Asbestos Clearance Certificate, Demolition Clearance Certificate, and tipping dockets.